Re: [netcdfgroup] pnetcdf support in netCDF

Hi, Sebastian

NetCDF release note is correct. The availability of PnetCDF in
netCDF should start from 4.1. I will correct it in PnetCDF web page
accordingly. Please note the integration has been overhauled in 4.4.0.

Thanks for pointing it out the inconsistency.

Wei-keng