Re: [netcdfgroup] Why translates nc_get_vara_float all short _FillValues to 0?

Ok, the first thing to check is if the problem is in the netcdf-c
library or in ncview. Try dumping the variable in question using
ncdump and the -v option.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata

p.s. If the netcdf file is not too large, then you can send it to me
at dmh at ucar dot edu.