Re: [netcdfgroup] length of start and count vector greater than variable dimension possible??

Hello Wei-kang,
Thank you for your response. I suppose we could suggest something similar
functionality in future releases of netcdf4.
I looked at nc_put_varm familty. But it does not suit my purpose here.
Regards,
Ketan

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Wei-keng Liao <wkliao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx