[netcdfgroup] netcdf 4.4.1.1

Hi

I wonder if you can help.

I have just updated to netcdf 4.4.1.1 on a Windows 10 PC.

I am having no luck trying to convert netcdf files to plain text and the
process just hangs when I run it from a command prompt. Here's the batch
file that I have always used and which has never failed till now.

ECHO Started
ncdump -b c "E:\Weather Data\Reanalysis\MSLP\nc\slp.2017.nc" > "C:\Weather
Data\Reanalysis\MSLP\cdl\slp.2017.cdl"
pause

Is there any test file or diagnostic setting I can try that will give me a
clue?

I am only running Windows Defender and no other virus protection on this
machine.

If I type ncdump at a command prompt I can see the program

[image: Inline images 1]

I think I have installed the correct 64 bit version:

[image: Inline images 2]
And I am downloading data netcdf from here:

ftp://ftp.cdc.noaa.gov/Projects/20thC_ReanV2/monolevel

Bruce Messer

PNG image

PNG image