Re: [netcdfgroup] installing netcdf on ubuntu!

What would help is if you give the sequence of commands you used.  You most
likely did not pass the location of the hdf5 libraries to the config statement.

-Roy

> On Apr 23, 2017, at 2:27 AM, mem341 <mmj2200@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install netcdf-4.4.1.1 on ubuntu system, I have successfully
> installed zlib-1.2.11 , openmpi-2.1.0 , mpfr-3.5.1 and hdf5-1.8.18. but when
> comes to configure netcdf-c-4.4.1.1 it keep saying "Can't find or link to
> the hdf5 library."
>
> Please help me, I need to install netcdf to start using models such as RegCM
> and WRF.
>

> --

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst