[netcdfgroup] Using NetCDF with OPeNDAP on MacOS Sierra (homebrew- and netCDF-dependant software)

Hi All

I have been having a particularly time working with NetCDF with OPeNDAP on my
Macs (right now both are on MacOS 10.12.4).  I’ve mostly been using homebrew
but this also happens with NCL 6.3 and 6.4 as downloaded from Earth System Grid.

When testing code using just the NetCDF fortran libraries as well as just using
ncdump I get segmentation faults when I try to access
http://test.opendap.org/opendap/data/nc/3fnoc.nc

Is anyone else having any luck with their MacOS Sierra NetCDF builds and the
software that leverages NetCDF?

Bill Capehart <William.Capehart@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:William.Capehart@xxxxxxxxx>>
Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences Program Coordinator
Civil and Environmental Engineering
201 Mineral Industries Building
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 East St Joseph Street
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995
Ph: +1-605-394-1994   Mobile: +1-605-484-4692