Re: [netcdfgroup] [netCDF #ZBJ-976074]: 20170417: complete Netcdf

I may be a bit late to this party.  But here goes:

> > files?

Spack ( http://spack.io ) is good at install NetCDF and language bindings.
The simple answer to how to do it is, you have to download and install each
project separately.  Spack automates that process.

When I use clang and clang++, there is no error but I am being asked for
>> pass word even if I use sudo make and sudo make install or make and sudo
>> make install.

Any requirement for root privileges would be quite concerning to us at
Spack, which is designed to build and install software entirely in user
space.  Many of us don't have the admin privileges on the computers we use.

Is this a problem that just came up with netcdf-4.2?

-- Elizabeth