Re: [netcdfgroup] [netCDF #ZBJ-976074]: 20170417: complete Netcdf

Dear Elizabeth,
Thanks for your response. I am having to install netcdf on my MacBook Pro.

1) For netcdf-c, it is v4.4.1.1.tar.gz
2) For netcdf-fortran, it is v4.4.3.tar.gz
3) For netcdf-cxx4, it is v4.3.0.tar.gz

Previously, it was a single tar.gz file that had to be installed and one
gets the netcdf directory

I used brew to do the installation but it seems it did not install the
fortran interface as, netcdf.inc was not created.

I followed the direction from Ward to use clang and clang++ in place of gcc
and g++ but the include sub directory was not created. So I could not
proceed to follow the next step (install netcdf-fortran) in his directions.

Note that I have already downloaded the tar.gz files above. I only need to
install them.

Regards
Ben

--
Benjamin L. Lamptey, PhD (Physicist, Meteorologist, Geoscientist, HPC &
Info Systems)

Cell: +22796645655; +233265121750
Email: b.lamptey@xxxxxxxxx; bllamptey@xxxxxxxxx <bllamptey@xxxxxxxxx>
Skype: benlamptey