Re: [netcdfgroup] nf90_netcdf4, nf90_mpiio, etc. names cannot be found

Hi Anton,

Does the error arise on the first occurrence of a function or constant of the netCDF library? If yes, it looks to me that the compiler doesn't know about your netCDF library.

Which flags (include and library flags) do you use to include the netcdf library? How does your compiler call look like?

It should be something like:

mpiifort -c -I/cm/shared/libraries/intel_build/netcdf-4-intel-16.par/include -o cgca_m2netcdf.o cgca_m2netcdf.f90

or

mpiifort -I/cm/shared/libraries/intel_build/netcdf-4-intel-16.par/include -L/cm/shared/libraries/intel_build/netcdf-4-intel-16.par/lib
-lnetcdff -lnetcdf cgca_m2netcdf.f90

Cheers,
Daniel