Re: [netcdfgroup] Alternate chunking specification

Dennis,

Are you saying that the original function nc_def_var_chunking will be kept
intact, and there will be a new function that will simplify chunk setting
for some data scenarios?  You are not proposing any changes in the netcdf-4
file format?

--Dave