Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.5.0 - Release Candidate 1

Ward,

Thanks to you and the rest of the NetCDF team for all your efforts on this
release.

In the release notes attached to your message:

I do not see any fix on GitHub for the following issue.  Also the status of
#390 shows as Bumping to next release.  #387 fixes something different.
Since this is not a priority for me, I would prefer that you get out the
4.5 release and save this bug fix for another time:

* [Bug Fix] Corrected an issue where data loss would occur when _FillValue was
mistakenly allowed to be redefined. See Github #390
<https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/390>, GitHub #387
<https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/pull/387> for more information.

Also, this issue is listed twice:

* [Upgrade] The bash based test scripts have been upgraded to use a common
test_common.sh include file that isolates build specific information.

--Dave