Re: [netcdfgroup] Predictable NetCDF: HDF error

Thank you both for your speedy suggestions!

Unfortunately I need NetCDF-4 for this, because the F77 NetCDF interface won’t
allow REAL otherwise. However, I will try what combinations I can manage on
Monday (screen sharing over a VPN is not ideal for *nix tinkering).

Cheers

Harry