Re: [netcdfgroup] Informal question re: netCDF file

Dear Ward,

I come from the density functional theory community, so our use cases are
very different from the majority here. ;)

I here show a minimal example of a file we create for a large quantity of
physical properties.
It is minimal in the sense that not all possible quantities are shown. So
if you need a more detailed example, let me know.

The sizes of the files range from a few MB to as large as you want them
(more details). The largest so far I have seen is 500 GB (but this is not
the limit).