Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF Product Format Specification

  • To: Timothy Patterson <Timothy.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF Product Format Specification
  • From: "H. Joe Lee" <hyoklee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 12:00:01 -0500
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Hi, Timothy!

The HDF Product Designer (HPD) can show generic chunking/compression
information in one GUI window:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pqaYbnnHII#t=25

Please pause at 30 second mark on the video to see it clearly.

HPD can generate code after your product design so you can populate many
real data products using the generated code.

I hope that HPD is something close to what you're looking for.

--
HDF: #1 Driver for Big, Deep, Fast data science.