[netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.5.0-rc2 now available

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce the second release candidate for netCDF 4.5.0.
Assuming no further bug reports (won’t that be nice!) we should have the
full release out soon. In addition to general bug fixes, the main
improvements from rc1 are as follows:

   - [Bug Fix] Addressed an issue with how cmake was implementing large
   file support on 32-bit systems. See GitHub #385
   <https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/385> for more information.
   - [Bug Fix] Addressed an issue where ncgen would not respect keyword
   case. See GitHub #310 <https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/310>
   for more information.

The documentation and release code may be downloaded via the following
links. We look forward to any feedback and suggestions. Once the official
4.5.0 release is out, we will move forward with the next versions of the
Fortran and C++ interfaces.

   - Release Tarball - https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases
   - Windows Installer Downloads -
   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_rc/winbin.html