Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy and redirect - based authorization

>Dear Ashwin,

>Attached you can find a working example for the ESGF opendap endpoints.

>You can put it on your working directory (the HOME also it's valid)

>If the opendap endpoint it's not using SSL security you can ignore the
>HTTP.SSL.*
entries.

>If you are having troubles you can enable the HTTP.VERBOSE

>Regards

>Antonio

Dear Antonio,

             Many thanks for giving me your .dodsrc file. I added a
couple of the lines from your .dodsrc file and tried it out and

and I still get the same error. Have you tried downloading from the
UCAR site recently ?

Best regards,

Ashwin.