Re: [netcdfgroup] Segmentation fault using netCDF binaries

ncgen, ncdump and nccopy of netCDF version 4.4.1 work fine on our computing cluster.

Cheers,
Daniel

On 22.08.2017 19:45, dmh@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Odd. just running the bare ncgen/ncdump/nccopy
commands works as expected in the current release
candidate. Has anyone else seen this behavior?
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata