Re: [netcdfgroup] Segmentation fault using netCDF binaries

I've got some more details.
If the Intel compiler 16 is loaded I get Seg fault, however if I load
the Intel compiler 17 then I get " Bad octaol constant"

/sw/netcdf/4.4.1/bin/ncgen -o in.nc in.cdl
Bad octal constant: \b\n\0"

I think this is not a new error. Is there a workaround?

Luis