[netcdfgroup] Advancing netCDF-CF Workshop: next week

Hi all,

The Advancing netCDF-CF Workshop is one week away, it starts next Wednesday
the 6th of September here in Boulder, Colorado. We're all excited to
welcome everyone who will be attending. For those not able to join us
in-person, remote participation will be handled through GoToMeeting --
details are on the workshop "Remote Participation" page [3] (and copied
below).

We have one or two Lightning Talk time slots open if anyone has something
they would like to present; the session is Thursday, 7 Sept, at 3:30pm
(US/Mountain). We also just arranged to have space for some posters (sorry
for the late addition). Let me know if you want to put up a poster
(dimensions: 3 ft wide by 4 ft tall). The poster session is scheduled
immediately after the Lightning Talks and followed by some time for
discussion.

If you plan to attend and have not registered, please do so [2]. If you
plan on remote participation and have not let me know, please email me
(Ethan) directly.

Thanks,

The Workshop Organizing Committee

[1] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2017CFWorkshop/#schedule

[2] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2017CFWorkshop/#reginfo

[3] http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2017CFWorkshop/#remote

Remote participation for the Advancing netCDF-CF Workshop will handled
through the GoToMeeting web conferencing system.

Connect from your computer, tablet or smartphone

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/22210909

Dial in using your phone

Note: connecting via telephone results in extra charges to the program.
Please use the computer/tablet/smartphone option above if possible.

Access Code: 222-109-093

Australia: +61 2 8355 1050
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
France: +33 170 950 594