Re: [noaaport] noaaport Digest, Vol 14, Issue 6

My understanding is a patch for the S-300 will coming out that should
resolve that problem.  I am awaiting the official patch to test on my
NWS S300.

--
Thanks,
Paul Kirkwood

begin:vcard
fn:Paul Kirkwood
n:Kirkwood;Paul
org:DOC/NOAA/NWS/SRH/STSD/TIB;Science & Technology Services
adr:RM 10E09;;819 Taylor Street;Fort Worth;Texas;76102;USA
email;internet:Paul.Kirkwood@xxxxxxxx
title:Chief, Technology Infusion Branch
tel;work:817-978-1100
tel;fax:817-978-4920