[noaaport] Dependency Files

I got nbsp running the other day.  But I misspelled the spool location on
setup and it filled up very fast.  I reinstalled nbsp but I'm having a
problem reinstalling it.  I have problems installing these two files gunplot
and mapserver (I did not put the version on here but I did when installing).
I get dependency issue.  I put two pictures of my screen from both errors.
And I wonder if the same thing will happen with nbsp?  I don't know what I
did the other day, but I didn't have these problems.

http://www.burgus.org/download/mapserver.JPG

http://www.burgus.org/download/gnuplot.JPG

Mark

  • Search the noaaport archives: