Re: [python-users] Python import error - undefined reference __intel_sse2_strcht

  • To: Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [python-users] Python import error - undefined reference __intel_sse2_strcht
  • From: ashwinD12 <winash12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:26:17 +0530
Hi Julien,
              Thanks for your prompt response. I can go ahead with
installing conda but I have two follow up concerns

1) size of the download seems fairly large - 3g and I got a slow network.
Hope it won't be a problem

2) I already have an existing netcdf fortran and c installation as ell as
hdf5 installation. I won't this wont interfere with that.

Regards,
Ashwin.