[python-users] Fwd: Register now for SciPy 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SciPy 2016 Organizers <scipy-organizers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Register now for SciPy 2016
To: rmay31@xxxxxxxxx

<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://www.amazon.com/>
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332969/www.enthought.com>
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2015.scipy.org/ehome/index.php%7CQ%7Ceventid%7CE%7C115969%7CA%7C>
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/>
Last chance to register online for SciPy 2016!
 Online registration
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332936/>
for
SciPy closes 7/8/16!

Tutorials are nearly sold out-it's now or never!

*General Conference: July 13-15*3 full days of talks on topics specific to
Python for science, engineering, and data analysis.  We are in awe of the
work that is being done in the community. Come learn about the latest tools
and projects. Conference Schedule here
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332965/>

*Tutorials: July 11-12: Nearly sold out-act now!*

Attend tutorials from major community contributors. Seats are still
available for Software Carpentry, Manipulating Numerical Data with NumPy,
Network Science and Statistics, Time Series Analysis with Python, and more.
See tutorial details and the full schedule here
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332960/>
 .

*Coding Sprints: July 16-17*

Over 200 community members from core developers to Python newcomers will
work together to contribute to projects and code during the SciPy sprints.
You can make a huge contribution and sharpen your skills at the same
time. Sprints
schedule here
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332969/>
 .
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2016.scipy.org/ehome/146062/332969/>
"I returned home feeling that I had learned new, concrete tools that would
help me in my work."
*SciPy Attendee*

[What I like best about SciPy is] meeting the developers of projects I use
every day, plus meeting users of my own projects in warm, friendly, fun
environment. SciPy is my favorite event of the year.
*SciPy Attendee*

Register Now
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/emarketing/go.php?i=307894&e=cm1heTMxQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==&l=http://scipy2015.scipy.org/ehome/115969/259272/%7CQ%7C%7CA%7C>