Re: [python-users] Trying to use python-awips for model soundings

  • To: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [python-users] Trying to use python-awips for model soundings
  • From: Bryan Guarente <guarente@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:20:56 -0600
This is great!  Thanks for producing those for me.  I will investigate
these in the near future to see if they work for me when comparing to local
AWIPS version.

So one of the questions I had that didn't get answered thus far is, "Can we
choose anywhere in the model domain to plot a sounding?"  We are looking to
validate locations that might not be RAOB locations, so needed to know
where it was possible to plot just for a give lat-lon point.

Thanks for any more info on that.
Bryan

--
Bryan Guarente