[python-users] error importing netCDF into anaconda

Hello,

I have been having issues with importing netCDF into Jupyter. Sean Arms has
graciously devoted several hours trying to help me solve this problem, but we
are still at a dead end.

I have attached the initial error from jupyter and output from "which python",
"env", and "otool -L
/Users/Manda/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/netCDF4/_netCDF4.cpython-36m-darwin.so"

 commands to hopefully help clarify some of the issues I'm having.

Any and all input on this would be most greatly appreciated as I unfortunately
have little to no experience with these type of issues.

Thank you,

Manda Chasteen

  • Search the python-users archives: