[SuomiNet] First set of TLALOCNET sites have been added to the suominet processing + some new U.S. sites

I was able to devote some time to upgrading suominet processing recently
including adding TLALOCNET sites that UNAVCO is archiving as well as some
UNAVCO PBO sites that have had met packs added.

The suominet web page map reflects the changes and I have updated the
http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/data/PWV_LatLon.table.

If you find a site is missing in the PWV_LatLon.table if you are using the
ascii  PWV files rather than the netcdf files let me know.  Also let me
know if any sites in the netcdf files are flagged for unknown lat and lon
values.

Cheers,
Teresa and the Suominet team.
  • Search the suominet archives: