[SuomiNet] Suominet is now processing sites in AK and HI in our hourly solutions

Zoom out the map and check it out if you are interested.  The data are
in the hourly netcdf files and combined ascii files on our website
http://www.suominet.ucar.edu/index.html    I will update the table of
latitude and longitude values for the strictly ascii users today or
early next week.

We are also transitioning to updated processing software.  You may
notice some repeats of the combined files as subsets of the hourly
network are moved to the new version.  Apologies for any disruptions.

Cheers,
Teresa and the Suominet team

  • Search the suominet archives: