Re: THREDDS/DLESE Connections slides

Brief comment on the obvious:  It is less important what the agreed definition
of a
"data set" (etc. for "collection", "catalog", "directory", etc.) is than that
there BE
an agreed definition. I suggest that someone should circulate an authoritative
DODS
glossary before the meeting.  It could save hours of definitional confusion.
(Personally I like the simple definition "In a DODS server, a dataset is
something you
can get a DAS and DAP from."  Maybe this should be the def'n of a "DODS data
set".)

John:  Any thoughts you'd care to share prior to the meeting about the
potential for a
DODS web crawler ("harvester", "scanner", ... more glossary issues)
automatically to
produce a single giant thematic "DODS collection" in the THREDDS framework?

    - steve