metadata

Hi Mal,

It was good talking with you at the AMS in Orlando. I promised to provide some information on the THREDDS project, so I wanted to give you the following URL that provides a description of the project.

Regarding metadata, we had a great presentation given by our Italian visitor yesterday on metadata, including OpenGIS, ISO standards, etc, etc. That presentation will be placed on the Web sometime during the next few days, so I'll send you the URL when it's available.

In the meantime, the THREDDS project information is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/Overview.htm

I've copied Ben Domenico, PI, of the THREDDS effort, in case he would like to provide additional information.

It was great meeting you and hearing about Australia.

Linda

Linda Miller - lmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000