THREDDS update

Hi,

In conversations with some of you, questions have come up about whether the thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email list is working properly. There hasn't been any activity on it lately, so I thought I'd send a note out to the list to see if it's working and to ask for an update on the status of any THREDDS-related work you've been doing.

I'm especially interested in experiences of data providers with THREDDS catalog generation/service tools and also any progess in the area of THREDDS catalog access from those groups working on data access and display clients.

At this point it's also especially important to hear your ideas on where the THREDDS project should be headed from here.

In case you have not heard, we are pleased to have Mohan Ramamurthy on board as the new director of the Unidata Program Center.

Please let me know if you receive this message and respond to the thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email list with your status updates and suggestions for future directions.

Thanks,
--Ben
  Ben Domenico                Unidata Deputy Director
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu           P.O. Box 3000
  ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              Boulder, CO 80307
  (303)497-8631                    FAX: (303)497-8690