Re: 20051220: Using the new THREDDS to aggragate files on remoteOpenDAP server

  • To: Rich Signell <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: 20051220: Using the new THREDDS to aggragate files on remoteOpenDAP server
  • From: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:05:16 -0700
Hi Rich:

scan only works on file directories right now. we are considering ways to
extend it, but im not sure what you are intending here. Are the files available
over HTTP using Accept-Range?

I dont suppose you can NFS mount the file system between the 2 machines for now?

The rule of only opening port 80 seems fishy: any vulnerability is in the application, not the port.