[IDV #KUR-891438]: IDV, opendap, and the Wyoming King Air

Hi Larry,

> I am interested in developing the capability of
> displaying Wyoming King Air track files with IDV from an
> opendap server.  Any ideas of what steps I need
> to take?

Do you have a dataset you want to serve? Or a dataset already being served that
you want to read into the IDV?

The IDV should already be able to read and display Wyoming King Air track
files. There may be some performance issues due to OPeNDAP access rather than
local disk. We'll have to take a closer look at the performance issue.

Let me know what you have tried and what dataset(s) you are interested in and I
can give you a better idea of how this might work or what additional steps
might be needed.

Thanks,

Ethan

Ticket Details