Re: Requiring java 1.5 ??

No, just in the server code, thanks for clarifying.

Don Murray wrote:
John-

John Caron wrote:

We are considering requiring the use of java 1.5 for the THREDDS Data Server in order to take advantage of, for example, the new concurrency packages. We currently require java 1.4.2 or above.

We would like to hear if this would create problems for anyone using or planning on using the TDS, or generally any opinions on requiring java 1.5. You can post to this group or privately to me.

Does this mean that you will also require java 1.5 for the
netCDF Java package as well?

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm