Re: thredds context name

Hi Thomas:

The way we do this is to put up multiple instances of tomcat on different
ports, eg

 http://server:8080/thredds
 http://server:9080/thredds

would that work for you?

There is a way to change the context:
1) change war file name (eg thredds.war to thredds3.war).
2) after the war is unpacked, change web.xml:

<context-param>
   <param-name>ContextPath</param-name>
   <param-value>thredds3</param-value>
 </context-param>

however this is not well tested, and probably has bugs in it.

Thomas LOUBRIEU wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to change the thredds's context name in tomcat. Actually we would like to be able to request our new thredds server with, for example, the url 'http://server:port/thredds3' and keep our old thredds server with the url 'http://server:port/thredds'.

Thanks,

Thomas