NetCDF Subset Service Reference

Hi:

I just stumbled onto the "NetCDF Subset Service Reference" aspect of THREDDS. What is unclear from the page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/interfaceSpec/ NetcdfSubsetService.html

is if this is automatically implemented when we implement THREDDS or if we have to add this as an additional service when we set up our TDS just like you do for WCS? If it is the latter, I can not find where the instructions are for doing that, and would appreciate it if you could point me to that.

-Roy
**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn