Re: [thredds] thredds v3.16 and symbolic links to catalogues

Hi Knut:

Currently you need to keep TDS config catalogs under content/thredds.

I assume these are "config catalogs", not just other catalogs you want to
reference from a catref?

By "symbolic link" do you mean you tried to link another directory under
content/thredds ?? If so,
im surprissed it wont follow a symbolic link correclty....