[thredds] RAM memory problem with Thredds

Hello,
we have installed on a dedicated workstation, "THREDDS Data Server Version 3.16.rc7"...the starting xml file: catalog.xml contains links to 3 differents catalogs in which we tray to upload a huge amount of data.

we deal with satellite data and so for each day, from 1998 to noaday, we have 12 different time series (for 12 differente products).....tha we present both in aggregated and not aggregated form.

We start we only 4 different time series...and all was ok......tha access time was reasonable.....but....adding new product...taht is time series.......and data......now we had problem with RAM.......while java is tring to upload data....it uses all the ram memory......and then it uses also Swap memory....and now...the access to data is impossible....we obtain always "timeout error" form the browser.....

Deleting the aggregated catalog......the access time is lower....but it still remains useless.....

ANY ADVICE?

- does exist any configuration Thredds parameter to set in order to improve tha memory use? -is it correct that thredds try to upload the information of all the xml linked by the first catalog.xml starting file?

Thanks in advanced.

Tronconi cristina