[thredds] future JDK requirements

This is a "heads up" on future JDK requirements:

We are expecting to have a reasonably stable release of the CDM (Netcdf-Java)
library version 4.0 by June, and a TDS 4.0 release a few months after that.

The CDM library version 4.0 will require JDK 1.5, while TDS 4.0 will require
1.6. Its likely that subsequent releases of CDM after 4.0 will also require 1.6.

We have backed out 1.6 changes for now, to allow a voluntary transition to 1.6. We think the 1.6 advantages (performance, bug fixes, new features) are important enough to "encourage" our users to make the transition.
If you are a Mac user, I hope you will add whatever pressure you can to Apple
getting JDK 1.6 finished. Otherwise, please start transitioning to 1.6, in
whatever way is needed by your institution.

If there are technical difficulties or other show-stoppers please let us know.