[thredds] datasetFmrc question

When I create a forecastModelRunCollection type aggregation, and put it in a
datasetFmrc TDS element, I get the collections of dataset views as suggested in
the TDS documentation, such as:

- Forecast Model Run Collection (2D time coordinates)
- Best Time Series
- [folder] Forecast Model Run/
- [folder] Constant Forecast Offset/
- [folder] Constant Forecast Date/

All the views appear as one would expect.  However, the only dataset view with
a OPENDAP server behind it is the "Forecast Model Run Collection (2D time
coordinates)".  Is this what I should expect, or should the other views also
provide OPENDAP servers?

Thanks, Mike

Michael A. Godin
Software Engineer