Re: [thredds] Authenticated datasets [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

<49B06576.40806@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

Woops, I obviously can't copy and paste.  Here's the URL:

http://projects.arcs.org.au/trac/systems/wiki/DataServices/OPeNDAP-TDS-Install

I should warn that the instruction will let anyone who has a valid Shib
login to use the site!

Cheers,

-Pauline.

http://projects.arcs.org.au/trac/systems/wiki/DataServices/OPeNDAP-TDS-Installb