Re: [thredds] Support for GeoTIFF?

Another option is to use GDAL / FWTools to convert from GeoTIFF to
NetCDF or HDF.  Check out 'gdal_translate':
http://www.gdal.org/gdal_translate.html

Example output formats:  (from typing just gdal_translate):
  GMT: GMT NetCDF Grid Format
  netCDF: Network Common Data Format
  HDF4Image: HDF4 Dataset

Just a guess, but this might be all that is needed to convert:

gdal_translate -of netCDF test.tif test.nc

Then use NCML to clean up any CF-compliance issues and aggregate the
files.  The NCML stuff could be done dynamically by the TDS or offline
using NCMLReader and FileWriter .

Steve