[thredds] Running THREDDS on top of old OPeNDAP servers

Hi all,

I'm figuring out ways to serve data using THREDDS on top of old OPeNDAP servers. I'm aware that you can configure datasets based on a URL, but that's for a single file... (correct me if I'm wrong!) However, are there ways to apply to an directory? Sort of like a datasetScan + filters for a directory URL? When poking through the THREDDS catalog XSD, there's a crawlableDatasetImpl element. Is that the sort of things I need to look at?

Thanks,

-Pauline.

--
Pauline Mak