Re: [thredds] Configuring NetCDF subset service

Hi Pauline:

Those tags configure an experimental "station data" service. We have withdrawn
that functionality from 4.0, in anticipation of a new version of it soon.

Pauline Mak wrote:
Hi all,

I'm installing (yet another!) TDS server and wondered what the:

<metarDataDir>/opt/tomcat/content/thredds/public/stn/</metarDataDir>
<metarRawDir>/data/ldm/pub/decoded/netcdf/surface/metar/</metarRawDir>

elements are for and how should I configure them. Looking at the documentation on http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/ThreddsConfigXMLFile.html, these are tags are not mentioned at all... I'm installing the 4.0 beta.

Cheers,

-Pauline.