Re: [thredds] WMS capabilities

Hi Marcos,

I'm getting a 500 response from the URL you gave. So, I wasn't able to
look at your data.

One quick suggestion, make sure your data is recognized as gridded data
by the netCDF-Java library. You can test that with the ToolsUI
(available from the netCDF-Java home page). Try opening your data file
in the "FeatureTypes/Grids" tab of ToolsUI.

Or, if the data is available from the TDS via OPeNDAP, try opening that
in the IDV (not through the WMS interface). Or you could open it as a
local file.

Regards,

Ethan