Re: [thredds] WMS capabilities

Another quick note ...

The following dataset on our server is also on a Lambert Conformal
projection and the WMS does list lots of CRS:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/wms/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/CONUS_80km/files/GFS_CONUS_80km_20090729_1200.grib1?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

here's the OPeNDAP DAS:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/CONUS_80km/files/GFS_CONUS_80km_20090729_1200.grib1.das

which contains a similar Lambert_Conformal section as with Marcos'
dataset (below) but it has different parameter values (maybe more
standard?) and lots of other information from the GRIB source.

Ethan