Re: [thredds] TDS WMS returns blank images

Hi John, Pauline,
I'm also getting blank images when loading the WMS capabilities version 1.3.0 document with Quantum GIS but it works with the version 1.1.1 of the WMS capabilities.

Cheers!

John Maurer, IV wrote:
Hi Pauline,
Thanks for investigating. Then I will be hopeful that the problem is fixed when
TDS WMS catches up with the latest ncWMS coordinate system code. FYI: I was
getting the blank images when loading the WMS GetCapabilities URL from our TDS
into Gaia 3 or Quantum GIS Open Source GIS packages:

http://www.thecarbonproject.com/gaia.php
http://www.qgis.org

Cheers,
John
---
John Maurer
HiOOS Data System Administrator
School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
808.956.0227
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jmaurer