[thredds] Static aggregations

Hi,

Is there a way to tell the TDS NOT to look for new files to add to an aggregated dataset? I have several aggregations set up that do not change (no added or removed or modified files). Yesterday after generating the aggregation cache, access the dataset was quite quick; ~1 second to load the Data Access Form. However, when I try to access those same datasets today it takes just as long as it did to generate the aggregation cache in the first place (5 minutes).

It should be noted that these aggregations are subsets of files in a directory that IS being updated. What I have done used a regExp to separate a very large dataset into years. The 2008 and prior aggregations will not have files added so I'm looking for a way to stop the TDS from searching for new files to add to the aggregation cache.

Thanks,
Dave