Re: [thredds] Stats on usage of our TDS?

Peter,

This sounds great.  You certainly have my vote for enabling the same
for TDS.  At the Unidata 25th last week, they mentioned how much data
goes through the LDM, and how much goes out through the motherlode
TDS, but I think it would be really interesting to see how much data
is being moved by DAP around the world.

-Rich