Re: [thredds] collapsing folder representing dataset in the thredds browser interface

On 6/3/2010 10:02 AM, Upendra Dadi wrote:
Hi,
In my catalog.xml file, I have many <dataset> elements in a deep hierarchy. Some of these elements have large number of <catalogRef> elements. My problem is that when i display the corresponding catalog.html in the web browser, the folders corresponding to <dataset> elements doesn't collapse(i.e. the subdirectories are shown in the main page itself) making my page too large and cumbersome. Is there a way to display the folder hierarchy while showing the subdirectories in another page as a link instead of displaying all of them in the main page itself? Any help is appreciated.

Upendra