To: "Stephane Poirier" <stephane.poirier2@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [thredds] thredds 4.1 fresh install - howto locate and modify both threddsConfig.xml and catalog.xml

Hi Stephane:

When you start your tomcat so that the thredds,war file is unpacked, it should create a directory $TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds. The main catalog.xml as well as threddsConfig.xml reside there. On first install a test site should be set up in that directory as well, and you can look at that for examples.

HTH,

-Roy M.